Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Big Christmas Tree


Because we've never had much room in our house, we've never had a big Christmas Tree. Before, we only had a very small, skinny tree that we could stick in a corner so it didn't take up much space. This year at the after Thanksgiving sale, Home Depot had this tree on sale for $49 instead of $199. My mom got up early and got to the store to get one for us. I wasn't able to do it because we were in Clarendon for Thanksgiving this year. It is a pre-lit tree and just folds up kind of like an umbrella. I originally wanted white lights, but since this is what we got for such a great price, I think the multi-colored lights are just fine! And the boys really like the colors. The tree is only decorated on the top half because Brody kept taking the ornaments off. When he did, I would just move them up high. He eventually stopped messing with them. We're excited to finally have a real Christmas tree!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: