Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Abstract Art


I was watching HGTV the other day (Deserving Design with Vern Yip - he's my favorite) and he was doing a house for a firefighter. For the living room, he hired a photographer to take pictures of things in the firehouse and turn them into abstract art. This guy was definitely professional, but the pictures turned out awesome! I definitely want to be able to do stuff like that. These are some pictures I took, just messing around with it, but I thought the one of Gavin turned out especially cute. Brody's would have been better if I could have gotten him to hold still for 5 seconds. Just thought they were kind of fun. I'm really looking to do something fun over Brody's bed, and I thought some unique pictures of him would be cool.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Helen said...

Vern is my favorite too. I think your pictures look awesome. I love to watch what you will come up with next.