Monday, February 23, 2009

Poor Gavin




My sweet baby has been very sick the past several days. It started last Wednesday when he woke up looking like this. I called the doctor and they said to give him Benedryl and they also prescribed some eye drops. By the end of the day, his eye had gone down, but he had a runny nose. His nose never really got better and on Friday late afternoon, he started running a fever. I ended up taking him to the doctor on Saturday and he has the flu, RSV, and an ear infection. He's just absolutely miserable, poor guy. The good thing is that his lungs were clear and he is eating well. He did sleep better today, but his little nose is so raw and yucky. Hopefully he will get better quickly because it's just so sad.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh wow...I heard about the RSV, which was making me feel bad for the little guy already. But to have that, and the flu, and an ear infection, and your face swollen. Poor, sweet Gavin. I hope you are all doing better.

I want pictures of the kitchen posted as soon as all is back to normal.

Yes, do a birthday list! What day is your birthday? I know my dad is the 11th and you and Millie are one and two days away. Just curious because maybe I'll have a baby that day!