Sunday, May 30, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation




Blake had his Kindergarten Graduation last Wednesday. It was SO cute. I was so bummed that we didn't have a video camera to record all the songs. They were asked to go to the microphone and say "When I grow up, I want to be a...." The majority of the kids either wanted to be a police officer or a teacher. There were some really cute and original ones too. Blake was going to say that he wanted to be a space man, but changed his mind at the last minute and wants to be a baseball player. I think it's a big step from last year's transformer. It was super sweet. I really had to hold it together when they sang "What a wonderful world"...goodness! Why do they do that to parents?? We're excited for him and try not to think to hard about how fast time goes by.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: