Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm Rich!


While I was doing the laundry this week, I was switching over Brody's clothes from the washer to the dryer and one of his pairs of shorts made a huge "clunk" when it hit the dryer door. My first thought was, "great - he put rocks in his pocket!" but no, I found money. First let me say that because I do the laundry, anything that gets left in pockets is Finders Keepers. So, I started digging money out of his pocket hoping to find the big stuff, but all that was in there was pennies....32 of them. Good grief! I'm surprised he could keep his pants up! Cute kid - I guess he thinks things around him are Finders Keepers too!

P.S. My dad was babysitting the night he did that, so they actually belong to my mom who was collecting them to give to the primary for a project they're working on. :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so funny, your mom was probably thinking she had more money than she could find. How did he walk around like that?

Brandie said...

Loving your blog..i had fun today!! Thanks for inviting us into your home :)