Saturday, March 20, 2010

School Pictures











I got the opportunity to be the photographer for Brody and Gavin's MDO program. It was really a fun and good learning experience. I only had one little girl not smile (I did a retake of her that turned out really cute), the rest did great! I did do a little photoshopping with some of the class pictures to get them where I wanted them, but other than that, I think they turned out good. I definitely learned some things to do differently next time!! This is a picture of my packaging efforts. It's ok, but didn't turn out like I pictured in my head. The colors on my business card were supposed to match the raffia, but after 2 tries, I gave up. I'm posting the picture of Brody's class for Ashley. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

We LOVE looking at it and I am so so impressed with how they turned out! Great job! Ashley wants to look at it all the time, she misses school and Brody and Becky.