Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Date with Blake




Last Friday we were in Amarillo for my doctor's appointment and Blake decided that he wanted to eat at Kabuki. Brody was being his usual, beastly self and it was right at noon (the worst time to go) and we didn't really have time to wait. My mom said that if he waited for another day, she would watch Brody and just Blake and I could go. We went today and had a really fun time. His favorite parts are the soup they serve at the beginning and the fire volcano. He didn't eat that well, but I think he was satisfied with our trip.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Deanna said...

sounds like a fun trip!! tell blake that I said hello!

Stephanie said...

Wow, he looks like he is growning up fast.

Mommmmmmmmmaaaaa! said...

Way to go Blake! I'm so glad you got to go on a fun date.