Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Living Room redo

BEFORE
BEFORE
AFTER
AFTER


These are our living room pictures. Before it was just dark, wood paneling. We decided to paint the paneling and all the trim. Sean helped me, which was very nice. We sanded, did 2 coats of primer, and then 2 coats of paint. I also ended up having to do 3 coats of white on the trim. I still have a little painting to do on the trim around the door, and the back doors, but other than that, we're done. Those jobs need to be done while Brody is sleeping, otherwise he'll be covered! It really brightened up the space and made it seem bigger and not so "dungeon" like. We still have the hallway that we would like to redo, but I'm done with projects until after the baby is born. I think I've finally reached my limit!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks great, you are a machine!

Mommmmmmmmmaaaaa! said...

I can't believe you got the living room done now too! You are making me feel so lazy! I'm hanging pictures in the kids bathroom today... Two years and two weeks after we moved in. hmmmmm I guess I'm a little behind. The living room looks great! and HUGE! I bet it feels great in there!