Wednesday, April 1, 2009

About Me




I saw this on another blog and thought it was funny. By the time I got done asking Blake the questions, it wasn't fun anymore and was really quite sad. He doesn't know much about me and really couldn't think of anything. I had to ask him the questions lots of times before he would think of an answer besides "I don't know". Some of them are pretty cute, though. Anyway, here are his answers (in his own words):


What is something mom always says to you?
When I ask if I can have a snack, you say no because it’s not 3:30
What makes mom happy?
Anybody that’s bothering you and they’re gone – that makes you happy.
What makes mom sad?
When you don’t have any friends
How does your mom make you laugh?
By telling a joke.
What was your mom like as a child?
You didn’t have any polka dots around you (I'm assuming that he means freckles, which I don't think I have too many of :)
How old is your mom?
37 (hmmm)
How tall is your mom?
You’re taller than me and Brody and Gavin
What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
The one’s that people build stuff, like House Crashers (I don't think that's a real show, but was cute anyway)
What does your mom do when you're not around?
You work
What is your mom really good at?
Candy Land
What is your mom not very good at?
Playing Mario Kart Wii
What does your mom do for her job?
Make things
What is your mom's favorite food?
Spaghetti (It's not, but that's ok)
If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Spongebob, because I like him.
What do you and your mom do together?
Play and work
How are you and your mom the same?
We’re not the same, we’re different
How are you and your mom different?
Because you’re bigger and I’m smaller
How do you know your mom loves you?
By giving me a hug
What does your mom like most about your dad?
You love him
Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Ruby Tequila’s

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I think those are so funny, strange how you probably assume he knows things about you, and I'm sure he does, he just doesn't really know how to answer questions like that since he doesn't have to often. But, gives you a glimpse into what they notice about the world.