Friday, April 3, 2009

Chick-Fil-A




I found a coupon in my purse the other day for a free kid's meal at Chick-Fil-A. Gavin had his 6 month well check today, so I decided to take the boys there for lunch. I've only been to Chick-Fil-A a couple of times, because I'm not really a fan of chicken. It was so awesome today! First of all, the playground doesn't have tables inside, so you sit outside the doors and just watch the kids play. Awesome because the screaming and crying is muted! Love it! I also really like that they give you placemats for the tables, Purell hand wipes, cheerios for the toddlers, mints when you're done eating, and a great place for kids to play! We had a great time and will definitely be heading back there! My only disappointment was that my hands were too full to get ice cream. :-)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ckick Fil A is our favorite place. Really, so great. You can get the kids meal and then trade the toy for a free ice cream if you have time to eat it there next time.