Tuesday, August 26, 2008

36 Weeks


Yesterday was a sad day for me. I was doing laundry, so all of my maternity pants were in the dirty clothes. I have been able to still wear some of my non-maternity pants. But when I went to put pants on yesterday, nothing fit. I even undid the button on one pair and it was just completely uncomfortable. It was just kind of depressing. I have one more month left and thought I could make it. Oh well...I guess I'll just have to wash a little more often :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

If we have another I plan on wearing maternity pants the second I find out I'm pregnant. So, one month until is pretty impressive

Mommmmmmmmmaaaaa! said...

I'm completely jealous that you could wear maternity pants until now! That is crazy. The bathroom looks great! I love all of it! Where did you get the cute U dishes by the sink? I might need to find some with a P.