Monday, August 18, 2008

Bathroom Redo




So my mom is back from vacation and has this week off before school starts, so she offered to help me with one more project in my house. I have the living room, hallway (huge project) and the master bath left, so I decided on the bathroom. Right now it is not my taste, floral, paisley wallpaper. We are texturing/painting over the wallpaper, so it should be much calmer and nicer in there. I am planning on painting the cabinets black, although Sean said it would be the saddest day of his life if he came home and had black bathroom cabinets. I think I've been talking about it long enough that he's resigned himself to the fact that I usually get my way. I told him there were much worse things to be sad about that we could do to the house :) Anyway, here are some before pictures...I'll post the after pictures when we get done.

No comments: