Thursday, August 14, 2008

Doctor Visit

I went to the doctor today and everything was fine. I lost 1/4 pound, which is good because I gained 4 pounds 2 weeks ago. The baby sounded and felt fine, so I'm now supposed to pre-admit at the hospital in the next 2 weeks. That only tells me that we're getting closer.

I'm having issues with picking out a name. We've sort of decided on Gavin, but it's not set in stone and I'm really wondering if we should go with a "B" name. Unfortunately, Julianne has taken all of the other cute ones :) It's such a stressful job to pick out names. His middle name will definitely be Davis after Sean's mom, but this first name business is driving me crazy. And even if I come up with something really cute, Sean never likes it (go figure).

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow, very close. Was Davis her maiden name or other name? That sounds like a good name. What about something simple, like Brent or Bob.